- 6General Appearance: : Should be smart, lively and alert. The action must be free, without extended weaving.
- Characteristics : Sweet tempered and very intelligent.
- Temperament : Sweet tempered and very intelligent.
- Head and Skull: From stop to centre of skull (centre between forepart of ears) and stop to tip of nose, be equally balanced. Stop should be defined. Nose should be pure black.
- Eyes : Oval, not bulging, dark brown, black eye rims.
- Ears: Should be Long and well feathered and hanging close to the head, the hair to be mingled with the coat at the shoulders.
- Mouth : Level or scissor bite with even teeth even.
- Neck : Of medium length, set on well sloped shoulders.
- Forequarters : Legs should be short and straight. Shoulders well sloped.
- Body : Should be in every way well balanced and essentially short and cobby, with good rib spring and the back should be straight from the tip of the shoulders to the tail.
- Hindquarters : Legs should be short and nicely angulated.
- Feet : Should be round and the pads of the feet should be black.
- Tail : Should be well arched over the back and feathered.
- Gait/Movement: The action must be free, without extended weaving.
- Coat : Should be good length, not impeding action, straight, of silky texture, not in any way woolly and should be straight. It should not be crimped and there should be no woolly undercoat.
- Colour : Pure white, but slight lemon markings should not penalise.
- Size : Not over 25.5 cm (10 ins) from ground to top of shoulder.
- Faults : Brown nose, Pink eye rims, Bad mouth, (over or undershot). Gay tail. Curly or wooly coat. Unsound in any way.